My pork belly finally finished curing and was ready for the smoker yesterday. I used a mixture of hickey and cherry wood that gave the bacon a very unique flavor. I’m so happy how it turned out! I’ll share all of what I did later this week.
- 1 1/2 cups apple cider or juice, no sugar added
- 1/2 cup organic raw ACV
- 4 tbls grass-fed gelatin
- Heat apple cider and ACV in a small sauce pot over medium heat.
- Once mixture starts to bubble, remove from heat.
- Whisking continuously add gelatin one tablespoon at a time.
- Pour into molds. I used these cute flower ones.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to an hour.