Spring is here, and I couldn’t be happier! Spring is one of my favorite seasons because all the beautiful flowers are in full bloom. Also as the temperatures rise, I find myself heading outside to cook or whipping up easy no cook dinners and snacks. Ever since I was a child, I have loved no-bake cookies. I loved helping my mom make these tasty treats. I decided to take my love of no-bake cookies and mix it with my love of lemon poppyseed muffins. The result is these delicious and easy Paleo Lemon Poppyseed No Bakes! Shredded coconut mixes with nutty cashew butter, coconut butter, tangy lemon juice and poppy seeds for a delicious no-bake bite. These lemon poppyseed no bakes are also the perfect Mother’s Day treat!
I want a puppy so bad! Every year I go through a couple months of puppy fever. Ever since my dog died last year, my puppy fever has reached new levels. I love to peruse my local humane society website to look at puppies that need a good home. I go back and forth on getting a rescue though because I am obsessed with Australian Shepherds. I think I am going to look into if there is an Australian shepherd rescue. I am hoping the puppy fever passes but if not maybe a cute furry face will be gracing my Instagram page in the near future!
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup cashew butter
- 1/3 cup coconut butter
- 2 tbls lemon juice + 1 tbls lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp poppyseed
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- Mix together maple syrup, cashew butter, coconut butter, lemon juice, vanilla extract and poppy seeds.
- If your coconut butter is hard, pop the mixture into the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Stir in shredded coconut until well combined.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon mounds onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or silicon mat.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours to set.
- Move to airtight container and store in fridge for up to 5 days.